From: Anthony P. Costine [mailto:acostine@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 2:24 PM
To: Smith, Richard
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; David Dix
Subject: Re: german harps etc

ya know...ADMIN did sort of say there should be no more posting on
*this*. Why wait a week and then dig it up again?
I've promised I'll be good about it...but if I have to be good
shouldn't the rest of you?

And, if you're with him, why not move somewhere outta the USA and be
with him. Maybe a nice dictatorship somewhere or something...?

- --T.