Re: '' In concert"

>From Ben in New Haven -   Tom
I watched the show  In Concert  and dug it    I have no clue where to find a recording of it.
   the show after it (which came on around 1AM) in the Detroit area
 was called the tube works.   one act which i remember from that show was
Capitan Beefheart    a truly nutty and fun performer and harper     his song
"gimme that harp boy"  still makes me smile.
On that same thread (music on TV)   from reading the "Blues Who's Who" the BBC
had shows in the 60's with a lot of renounded blues guy   are any of those recordings available  or still in existence. I ve always thought to see them would be a blast.
 The doc. film of SAM Hopkins in Texas
is way cool and the harp play'n near the "still" in a cloud of dusty dancing      makes me smile to remember.  Ben

Toungblock@xxxxxxx wrote:
anybody remember the show in the 1970s in concert?? lotta very good bands.what i wanna know can you get them on dvd or vhs.

thanks for any help
tom in ct.

Do you Yahoo!?