No more German harps - pleeeaaase

i agree entirely - with the first paragraph anyway. i should never have risen to the bait and posted in the first place. let's get back to harps..to whit:

1. last Sunday I gigged for the second time with my new Kinder AFB+. What a magnificent piece of armoury. And money well spent in America. Top marks to John Kinder for a fabulous product.

2. The same goes for the brand spanking new Mighty Flyers CD I received by mail direct from the man himself yesterday. And not only was the CD signed by Rod and Honey, but the little green customs declaration sticker was signed personally by Rod Piazza too..
It's called Keepin' it Real, on Blind Pig, available direct from the Flyers' website.
http://www.themightyflyers.com/
and with the dollar/pound rate as it is, it only cost me just over eight quid!

love, peace and understanding
and please, no more mails to my inbox
dd

"Anthony P. Costine" <acostine@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ya know...ADMIN did sort of say there should be no more posting on
*this*. Why wait a week and then dig it up again?
I've promised I'll be good about it...but if I have to be good
shouldn't the rest of you?

And, if you're with him, why not move somewhere outta the USA and be
with him. Maybe a nice dictatorship somewhere or something...?

- --T.