alternatives

As I've mentioned in the past we're really not set up to handle political
discussions on this particular forum.  A quick search did yield a
musicians forum with a political adjunct,
http://www.musiciansforums.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=3
here's another one,
http://www.thevoiceexchange.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=3248
Damn, the line wrapped, you'll have to splice it together to get there.  I
didn't search usenet, no doubt some very contested sites there.  Anyhow I
guess what I'm saying is take it outside.  You want to defend your
political ideas in a public forum great, go for it.  Just go find a list
that's not exclusively about ALL things harmonica.  Pretty broad topic
area and we're fairly liberal in interperting what's about harmonicas.
Thanks