Re : Recording Lessons

>> Harp Teachers:
>> Do you allow students to record your full hour lesson?

Absolutely. I don't think there's anything to hide. The time of playing
secrets is long gone and, truth be told, it's not the little tricks that
make the great players.

Incidentally, I never recorded a lesson or masterclass (I'm too lazy to
listen to them again), but I think I'd be very pissed off if someone
charged me 50$+ for a one on one lesson and didn't let me record it...

ben@work