mic switch

Gordon, Chances are the switch is just gummed up. Shure used magnetic reed
switches on a lot of their mics and they would get sticky/intermittent. Try
taking the switch out and cleaning it, or have someone fearless do it for
you for a nominal fee.

hj
        Plays so good, even the dog and cat sing along!

Harmonica John
PO box 740613
San Diego, CA 92174-0613
ph(619)263-6826