From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marion.Spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 11:24 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Spschndr@xxxxxxx
Subject: anyone with tweed blues deville experience/recommendations?

I'm getting a steal on the 4X10 model in mint condition. Anyone want to save me some hours dialing it in? I remember Barbeque Bob telling someone to set the master on 12 and then set the rest like a Bassman, but nothing more specific. What settings do you lucky Bassman owners use? I played it for about 3 hours before I put down the money, and had the knobs set as follows when I left the store:
reverb-0
presense-9
master-12
middle-3 1/2
treble-0
bass-9
volume-1 1/2
I plugged a stock blues blaster into channel one, no drive or bright. It was pretty loud, even with me standing right in front of it or over it messing with the controls, but I had the volume knob barely past one.

I'm capable of electronic mods as well if anyone has had stuff done to their Deville they want to share.

Thanks,
kcmojoe