Re: shure mics

I have seen various posts here about shure 545's. I own two and they are good
mics, but for some reason, I have gravitated to JT-30s... However, my
question is.. I have never seen anything on the list about the shure PE-56D, which i
think I remember seeing once in a Hohner catalog as their mic recommended for
harmonica. This was years ago. I have a PE-56D that I have used as a vocal mic
and to play harp "acoustically" through a PA system. It works well, but I
have never thought to try it through my Blues Jr.   I'll have to do that and see
how it goes.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp