re: geico commercial w/harp

Jumped the gun, folks.  Found the answer to my own question.
Seems the Gecko has his own blog!

"Thursday, April 22, 2004

I know that many of you have seen my newer ads (the one where I am wearing my sunglasses and driving through a tunnel with my buddy), since I?ve received many requests about the music that was used for this ad. Well, the music was courtesy of The Legendary Shakeshakers, and the name of the song is ?CB Song?. The CD is available at Barnes & Noble and at Amazon.com."

Hope this helps someone else.

Kevin Larkin

AMSOIL Independent Dealer
www.lubedealer.com/klarkin