Motion brand amps

Has anyone ever played harp or keyboard through Motion Brand amps?
http://www.motion-sound.com/
My brother turned me onto the company since he is a jazz guitarist. He's
plans on trying one at the upcoming Philly Guitar show.

I've been working on making keyboards my second instrument for gigging. The
Motion amps have built in rotating speakers. You can get the amps in mono or
stereo. They also have xlr and 1/4 inch  mic inputs.

I've been thinking about purchasing an amp I could use for both harp and
piano/organ or buy the seperate rotating head (Pro 3Tm) and connect it to my
Fender Concert.  My Kurzweil has a few organ settings but they sound lame
without the Leslie sound.  I do prefer piano for blues though. Thanks for
any help.

mike