Re: XB-Melody

I'm thanking you already--for your passion for jazz harp, first off--the=20
tuning sounds like an answered prayer.  But what do the rest of us--who most=
ly=20
lack your tuning intelligence--actually do about it?

Peace and respect
Johnny T

I have minimal tuning skills.  I've retuned a few diatonics but I would never take on a
major job like this myself.  I pay an expert, Pat Missin, to retune mine.  I'm sure
there are several other experts on Harp-l who would also be more than capable.