JT-30 Project

Harp-L,

Thank you to all the nice people that contributed their expertise and gave advice on spiffing up an old JT-30. I followed Keith's advice from the www.jt30.com website on using Nylon to replace the old "silk" behind the grill. His method of wetting it first was very helpful. It was sound tested tonight for the first time tonight (Thanks Ron) and sounds pretty good. It didn't have a C-12 crystal in it after all, the elements is stamped 21-C, my error. How can I tell which crystal it is? He also sound tested my new BluesBlaster, and guess which one sounds better? You've got it! The brown JT-30, nice thick tone.

Now I have to work on getting an amp. Sound familiar to any of you? Getting started going electric?

Again, Thanks.
Denise

BrightBlue
ichmach@xxxxxxxxx

"Your Destiny Lies In Front of You, Choose Wisely"
- - found in fortune cookie 2003

Do you Yahoo!?