weighing in?

In trepidation I watched as 40 plus e-mails download into my inbox.  Oh
great I have to go find my list mom hat again.  Surprisingly the bulk of
those 40 posts were very intersting on topic discussions about things
related to harmonica.

You want a content filter for harp-l look in the mirror. I commend the
vast majority of level headed kind gentle people who use harp-l for what
it was intended for, harmonica discussions.  For the rest of today's
posters I've included this url, http://www.harp-l.com/harpl.htm  Reading
down the list you'll find some posting guidelines.  While political
discussions are not expicitly mentioned I think it should be clear to
everyone that they are not on topic and extremely difficult to engage in
without someone getting offended.  I did see at least one post that
strayed into the personal insult realm, flame territory.  That is
explicitly mentioned in the welcome document.

Again my thanks to all for making harp-l the superb list it is.  I also
want to thank the many poeple who responded in a measured reasonable way
to what clearly was a troll.