RE: Apology (no harp content)

<<Jp wrote:

Hey all,

just wanted to quickly apologize to Steve Shaw.>>>

.....and here I was, just doing some clandestine research into Jp's size
before challenging him to a fist-fight....I feel thwarted!  ;-)

Seriously, I can and do take the knocks and I love it (well...sometimes...)
when someone disagrees with me lustily, even in public.  Even better when
it's someone like Jp whose views I've come to respect so much.

All the best

Steve

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger