JT-30 Refurbishing

Harp-L,

What type of material can I buy, and where do I buy it to replace the spit filter cloth behind the grill in the old JT-30?

This is not the same as the Blues Blaster thin screen in front of a foam rubber insert. But you guys knew that already. The old JT-30 has a black cloth with a rough weave and no foam rubber like the screen on the new ones does. It is fraid at the edges and too old and must be replaced.

Also, how is the C-12 element rated as a crystal for harp?

Thanks,
Denise

BrightBlue
ichmach@xxxxxxxxx

"Your Destiny Lies In Front of You, Choose Wisely"
- - found in fortune cookie 2003

Do you Yahoo!?