Apology (no harp content)

Hey all,

  just wanted to quickly apologize to Steve Shaw. some
comments in my reply to him didn't not come across as
intended. i didn't intend to make any comments
to/about Steve directly, except to say i didn't think
the original topic of discussion was valid on
harp-l.(my use of the universal "you" is maybe
something i should have been more explicit about??). i
respect his opinions and wouldn't dream of arguing
politics with him, or anyone, on list. i shouldn't
have even posted to thread, really.

  ok... back to the matter at hand. i say it was a
3/6/9 forked-tongue split...

    repentantly,
           --Jp