Harp content on harp-l

Folks:

The gentleman who started the non-musical thread over German harps is, like
all of us in a democracy, free to state his opinion.  Unfortunately, we have
citizens here who could charitably be described as "simple", just like all
other countries do, who insist on making their personal shortcomings a matter
of public record.

The opinions he expressed are not meant to contribute to this news group but
to generate attention for someone who desperately needs recognition for
whatever reason.  This increasingly common form of Internet discussion group
spam is known as trolling.

Can we please just let the political discussion die a well-deserved death by
ignoring it and getting back to discussing harmonica *playing*?

Best regards to all (even trolls),

Tio Ed