German harps.....Why?

The German harp and other German musical instruments are a mufti million =
dollar business here in the US.

We saved their ass in the 40's from  Adolph and his ilk. We saved them =
from starving in the late 40's with the Berlin airlift.=20

I can see harplers under 50 saying to themselves "What war? What =
airlift?

There is no help from them in Iraq, because Saddam had them in his back =
pocket.

So.....Why do we support them by buying all their stuff, because. We're =
selfish. We're inclined to let somebody else solve the problem and we =
because, we have no backbone.

Your friendly dissident in Idaho........Kenny