Re: Octave Effect Pedal question

MN said:
"I have to disagree with G. on the SM57 -- other than a simple lo-to-hi z
adapter, that mic does not need any boost to drive an amp hard."

The lo to hi z adapter is the kind of boost I was implying.  I know players
who use low impedance vocal mics straight into amps using a simple cable
with XLR and 1/4" connections at each, and they sometimes complain about
having a weak tone, not being loud enough, and not getting enough drive from
their amp.
I wasn't sure whether Jason used an impedance convertor or not.
If he didn't then I figured he was using the OC-2 to do the job.
In light of your email, obviously this isn't the case.

Thanks for the confirmation.
- -- G.