BBH harp mic Review

I'd like to post a very enthusiatic review for my new BBH custom harp mic,
just designed, hand made, and shipped from Dusseldorf Germany by  Ralf
Fouckardt.  Ralf is a harpist with an ear for tone, an eye for beauty, and a
machine shop that has allowed him to create a number of his own designed
harp mic shells made either from metal or wood, which come either with
element or ready to drop your existing element in, prewired to your liking
with any combination of switch, pot, or capacitor modification.
You really should take a look at these at
http://www.harponline.de/custom-micros.html
(Mine is the one at 4:00 in the picture) I can attest both to the high
quality of his work and his integrity; excellent communications and
acceptance of Paypal were icing on the cake, shipping was a breeze.
Ralf's business is picking rapidly since he has been "discovered", and there
is a little lead time involved in ordering a mic, but it is well worth the
wait. He recently got a nice endorsement(?unofficial) from that King of
monster tone, Steve Baker, and was incredibly nice enough to send me an
autographed copy of Steve's new "Smoke and Noise" CD along with the
mic.....Thanks, Ralf, you are the man!  (And people, if it hasn't been
reviewed here yet, the Smoke and Noise disc is a 'must buy' for it's reach
in your chest and twist your heart harp tone.)
If you have some extra Astatic elements around test them out, as the
"leftovers" included some lemons, as I found out.  But put a good element to
good use with one of Ralf's /BBHharpy mics.
Zig