Paging Michael Peloquin

Michael,
I just noticed that you're coming to Ohio in June.  Columbus and Middletown,
both dates are bad for me, but I'd really like to catch your show.  Is there
any chance of adding a Cleveland date.  I can get you a couple of clubs'
contact info, if you're interested.

Hambone

P.S> You may remember, you bought a Gibson amp from me a couple of years
ago.

To the list:  Sorry for the use of bandwidth, but I didn't have MP's address
stored anywhere.

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp