RE: 14 SoftCase

I bought one of the 7 harp cases today from Elderly Instruments
(www.elderly.com -- I'm lucky to live 4 mins away).

They carry the Barrett Masterclass version for 9.95. I was pleasantly
surprised to NOT see a big screen printed logo. Instead there is a small,
attractive, "Masterclass" label sewn to the case.

Since someone suggested standing the harps two-by-two in the elastic, I
stood mine up. I ended up vetoing that idea as they wedged too tightly
together.

But, at the same time I noticed that when stood up, there is a lot of room
from harp to harp. If a matching elastic were sewn on the oppostite side of
the case, with the elastic loops offset, the harps would fit together nicely
when the case was zipped shut. In other words the harps would fit into the
gap between the harp on the opposing side. It might require a small amount
of surgery to add a stiffener (cardboard or such) to the left side so it has
a nice firm feel (as does the right).

If I ever actually get 'round to doing this, I'll take a picture or two.

Paul