RE: XB-40 audio sample

I know The Crane well?.

Rick

I know that. It's you who told me about Ireland at SPAH 2002 and who gave me the envy to visit the country. You also told me few tales about irish proverbs...

Actually the Crane is one of the best pub of Galway if you're looking for good trad sessions. And when I came there for the first time, I was a bit anxious because when I said " I play harmonica" they told me " Harmonica? We know Brendan Power and Rick Epping and Mick Kinsella. They are harmonica player as well..."

Froggy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail