harp cases

Here's the case that I use - it's not a soft case.
I've had it 8 years and it works great for me.

http://pelican-cases.store.yahoo.com/1400.html

I carry 28 diatonics (pulling the pre-diced foam makes perfect sized
slots for each harp.
Turbo-lids may be a bit big for my configuration)
I could fit a bullet mic or a chromatic in if I choose.
I use the area without harps for a note pad, pen, business cards and my
ear plugs.
E-mail off-list if you'd like more info.

The review of the cases below is amusing if you've got an extra minute
to kill.
I haven't run over mine with a car, but these guys did.

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/tests/testdetail.cfm?test_id=186

No affilliation...

Ned