Letting people sit in

Our band is very liberal on letting people sit in.  Our drummer will
only let known players play his set because he got burned by a John
Bonham wannabe who put a dent in each drum head.

We've been burned, but if it really stinks, we cut the song short, ask
for applause from the audience and move on.  If the person has a crowd
with them, it makes them happy.  We're weekend warriors and don't do
this for a living.  If they're having fun, we're having fun.

Kevin Taylor
http://shootthedriver.iuma.com