RE : soft harp case wanted.

   I have a student that has one of the Oskar cases that holds about
seven diatoncs.  I was wondering if there is any cases like this that
holds twelve.  Please lemme know where i can look for one.  My student
told me that he looked at the harp retailers online and found nothing.
I know that there has to be someone out there in harpland that is making
custom cases.  Any info is appreciated.  Please contact me offlist

   I build some hard harp cases. Mail me off list and I will send
pictures.
   Sunnyside