re: Biscuit review

As Tim says, there is room in the original Biscuit, for a volume =
control.  A friend of mine has one.  When I talked to Larry Price, he =
said that it requires a miniture pot and is a bit of a hassle to =
install.  So I opted for the volume box.  I find it more efficient than =
the volume controls on my JT30 and Green Bullet.  But, of course, that's =
just my personal preference and I'm not a techand have zero knowledge =
about this stuff.  Bullfrog