RE: Nobody Knows You (when you're down and out)

Hi,

I still have to try it, but looking at the score, it seems to me that a
C harmonica should do fine. Essentially you have a C major, D minor and
G7 for free. To get the E7 you have to obtain the G# bending the third or
the 6th draw. And to get the A7, with its C#, just bend the fourth draw.
The D7 and the B requires an F# (which is not present in the melody, anyway),
and you can get them bending one step of the second hole. Be careful not
to hit the 5th draw (F natural) during those chords. You just have to forget
the D# of the B chord, which is available only with an overblow.
To summarize:
- - stick mostly on the C scale
- - on the A7 use 1st draw bent instead of the 1st blow and 4th draw bent
instead of  the 4th blow
- - on the D add the second draw bent one semitone and avoid the 5th draw
- - on the E/E7 use the 3rd draw bent three semitones instead of the 2dn draw/3rd
blow and the 6th bent instead of the 6th blow
- - on the B7 use 1st draw bent instead of the 1st blow and 4th draw bent
instead of  the 4th blow, add the second draw bent one semitone and avoid
the 1st draw, the 4th draw and the 5th draw (wow, that was hard)

Hope this helps.

Ciao,

Claudio