Re: Nobody Knows You (when you're down and out)

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Mojo Red" <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 5:37 PM
Subject: Nobody Knows You (when you're down and out)

> .........Would like to use a diatonic as I'm planning to
> play the harp in a rack,...............

Your statement implies that it is not possible to play chromatic on a rack,
but now it is!

My website www.hands-free-chromatic.7p.com
explains how in detail with pictures and a sound clip.

>........ but maybe chromatic would

 My fake book has "Down & Out" in the key of F.  It has three F# notes that
the chromatic harp can handle routinely.  I assume that if you could play
chromatically on a diatonic, you wouldn't be asking for advice.

We are organizing a rack-playing seminar at SPAH04 this summer.  I hope that
you can attend.

Vern