soft harp case wanted.

I have a student that has one of the Oskar cases that holds about seven diatoncs.  I was wondering if there is any cases like this that holds twelve.  Please lemme know where i can look for one.  My student told me that he looked at the harp retailers online and found nothing.  I know that there has to be someone out there in harpland that is making custom cases.  Any info is appreciated.  Please contact me offlist

regards,
Roger Gonzales