Re: Jam Etiquette-What About the Drums?

I noticed that drummers were not included on the etiquette list.  I am restraining myself typing furiously.  This is the tactile equivalent of biting one's tongue.  Another words, I am hesitant to get started on this intense thread in detail but I may unleash sometime in the future when I have time and energy. I might even develop some type of etiquette or "COMMANDMENTS" (yes I get insanely religiously passionate about this).

All kidding aside. We do need to include the drummers in this type of preparation.  If the rhythm groove is off or you have a rock based monotonous snare sticking it wrecks the solo feel.  Not to mention tempo changes etc.

Thanks for the outlet to vent.

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals