Hering 1923

Well, it happened.  The nut came off the bolt on the cover plate, during =
a set.  Nveer found it and had to hold the cover plate together through =
the song.  I've had this problem before, but at home.  Tightened the =
little critter down, but am not sure what to do about this, without =
glue.  Seems that others have had this happed.  any ideas?  I really =
like the 1923, but this seems to be a flaw.  Bullfrog