Hi-MD

Hi Steve and Dave,

Read your Harp L posts. Quite informative and I am really grateful to everyone who has offered input on transferring files from a SONY mini-disc player to a CD. I am unfamiliar with the iPod option. Please give me a little more information.

Also some of our colleagues have alerted me to a device that can enable the current  SONY mini-disc player to upload to a computer and transfer to a CD for memorializing our bands sessions. Here is the link to the information on this item. I am investigating it since it may mean that I can simply use this and not buy another recorder. This would be an inexpensive solution.

http://www.minidiscaccess.com/item.html?PRID=1371035

Another question generated by your post was the mention of acoustic recording with the upcoming new SONY mini-disc player. I trust that one can still record off the sound board as well as with a stereo mic with this newer version?

Hope this helps. Let me know what you think.

Doc

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals