Tweed Twin Amp Owners?

Anyone out there currently using this amp, or a reproduction thereof? It's
the Fender 5E8A low-power Tweed Twin amp. '55 through '57, 40-50 watts, two
6L6's, two twelves.

http://www.ampwares.com/ffg/

Click on link "Narrow Panel Twin"

(There is a high-power derivative, the 5F8, but perhaps many will find the
80-100 watts a bit much for harp. In the rare event that there is an owner
out there, please feel invited.)

Anyway, I currently know of only one owner on the list who owns and gigs
with this type. There are two others (myself being one of them) that are
soon to become owners of this often over-looked tweed gem. All three
examples are repros.

We're exchanging experiences, speaker differences, mic response using
different elements, etc.

You can contact me off-list if you'd like.

Thanks, and God Bless,
Ray.