Pulitzer winner writing Harmonica Concerto

American Composer, Paul Moravec, who just won the Pulitzer Prize for
Composition, is writing an American Harmonica Concerto for me. He won the
Pulitzer with the performance at my Grand Canyon Music Festival of "Tempest
Fantasy" with Trio Solisti and clarinetist Alan Kay.

Lowell Liebermannn is also writing a Harmonica Concerto to premiere in
06-07 with the Minnesota Orchestra. Judging from the Liebermann Flute
Concerto written for Galway, this should be a great piece.  These new
pieces added to the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto, the Vaughan Williams
Romance, the Tcherepnin Harmonica Concerto, the Cowell Harmonica Concerto
and the Hohvaness Harmonica Concerto will make the literature quite
substantial.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com/main