Re: Re: mail order to Canada

"E. M. Kliman" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I see you're in Toronto.  Do you ever drive across the border to Buffalo or
> other US cities where you might be able to buy one? I'm sure some store would
> special order one for you if they don't already have it in stock.

you might also be able to mail order and have it shipped to a
Mailbox Etc or some place like that, then drive over to pick it up.
as someone else pointed out, make sure you know what the
customs rules are.  you don't want to get caught with Weapons
of Mass Orchestration.

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.