RE: mail order to Canada

<<<I looked into mail-ordering a low-F harp from several of the US sites a
while back (no stores around here carry it), and gave up on that idea when I
found out that the S/H was basically equal to the harmonica price for a LO
or Special 20!

Does anyone know of a Canadian mail-order site or one that ships to Canada
with reasonable S/H (I figure if Amazon does it with books to Canada -- $5
- -- it should be possible with harps).

Cheers,

Oliver >>>

Keep an eye on your local customs regulations if you're thinking of buying
stuff from overseas.  The maximum value of an item imported into the UK from
a non-EU country that won't attract customs and VAT charges is a measly £18
(unless it's a personal gift - then it's £36!).  When I bought some harps
from the US I got clobbered by customs!

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica