Re: Low f

I have been detuning a G to Low C Harp. I have even detune a Low G to Low Low C. Very strange result. The harmonica was playable but the sound was very very very low low low!

It has been quite difficult to get used to play it cause I had the feeling I was playing double bass/

Froggy

DFerguso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On the subject of the low F harps has any body had much luck detuning
a G harp down two semi tones or is that not recommended?
Just something I've been meaning to try (may well try anyway, I certainly
have enough old clunkers floating about).

Cheers Dave

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify the sender immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the Barbican Centre, unless specifically stated. All liability for errors and viruses is excluded.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com