Re: Bends: physics and physical

Alec,

> As for resonance vs. turbulance, I don't know what the actual physics are,
> but I think that at least thinking of producing the right size oral cavity can
be
> very helpful - especially on blow bends and overblows.

Hmm... there is a good point here, and I think a merging of views makes the most
sense.  I would venture that either:

1) Resonance is the difference between a thin, weak bend and a beautifully toned
one.

OR

2) Both resonance and turbulance are needed to evoke a bend.

AND

I'll remember to keep pestering you about lessons.

Paul