Low f

On the subject of the low F harps has any body had much luck detuning
a G harp down two semi tones or is that not recommended?
Just something I've been meaning to try (may well try anyway, I certainly
have enough old clunkers floating about).

Cheers  Dave

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify the sender immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the Barbican Centre, unless specifically stated. All liability for errors and viruses is excluded.