Re: low-F

Hi Oliver...

Have you tried a Turbo-lid yet ?If not, I suggest you try a low F Special 20
with a Turbo-lid cover.

I love the low key harps with Turbo-Lids !

You should be able to order the low F Special 20 from Turbo-lid as well.

http://www.turboharp.com

My Lee Oskar low F also plays well, but the LO does not fit the Turbo-Lids.
You really can't go wrong with a Lee Oskar, either, but the low-F
turbo-lidded special 20 sounds better to me.

Ken Hildebrand

My low F is a Lee Oskar too.  It's lasted me years, but admittedly it
doesn't get played as much as some others.  I like it.

I've often wondered why Lee Oskar don't make harps lower than low F.  A Lee
Oskar low D would be interesting (though I do like my Special 20s).

Steve Shaw

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger