Re: low-F

Hi Oliver...

Have you tried a Turbo-lid yet ?If not, I suggest you try a low F Special 20 with a Turbo-lid cover.

I love the low key harps with Turbo-Lids !

You should be able to order the low F Special 20 from Turbo-lid as well.

http://www.turboharp.com

My Lee Oskar low F also plays well, but the LO does not fit the Turbo-Lids. You really can't go wrong with a Lee Oskar, either, but the low-F turbo-lidded special 20 sounds better to me.

Ken Hildebrand

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com