RE: Hering Vintage 1923 harps

I've been playing them for about a year now, and find them pretty durable,
more so in my experience than many  Marine Bands and Sp20's I've had.  I
love them so much that I became a Hering reseller.  I agree about the Hering
Blues, I tried them some time back and was not crazy about them.
Admittedly, distribution can still be a problem, sometimes I still have to
wait several weeks for an order, but I'm trying to build up a stock of the
most used harps.  I sell them for less than anybody, if you're interested
please drop me a line.
Hambone