Musselwhite interview

For all you Musselwhite fans:
This is a notice from radio staion KZUM --->

>This Friday, May 14th, at 3PM CDT it's our pleasure to
>will welcome Charlie Musselwhite to "Confessin The
>Blues,"  KZUM 89.3 FM - Community Supported Radio in
>Nebraska,  www.KZUM.org!!

This is a great station out of Lincoln, Nebraska.  Every Friday they
interview some blues musician and play some of their music.  You can listen
on the web.

Mitch

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Schonfeld Securities LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates.