Re:Tilted embouchure~~and "upside down" embouchure

Hi Jervis,

My experience with this is that it feels totally unnatural and messes me
up completely. Not everyone has the same shape of jaw or lips. I prefer
straight ahead level, sometimes with the harp against the cheek.

 Here's something I've been playing around with though---- I wonder if
playing the harp with the numbers down is better? William Clarke did and
his tone was superior. This is a serious query.....anyone? I haven't had
time to relearn things, but I honestly think it sounds different.

Regards,
kcmojoe