Re: Charlie Musslewhite Review

My wife and I once saw Dan Stevens, a New England blues player, at a small college lounge performance in central PA.  There was one other audience member, and a photographer from the local blues association there.

It was like having Dan playing for us in our living room.  Fortunately, he was paid for the appearance, not by the head, and being the professional that he is, gave us a great show.

Disappointing was the fact that he is a dues paying member of that very same blues association, and its membership didn't exactly support one of their own.  It was an early show, no smoke, no drunks, no age restrictions, and yet, no numbers.

Such is the nature of being a bluesman in America today.  My hat's off to all of you on that road.  Thanks for keeping it alive.

Kevin Larkin

AMSOIL Independent Dealer
www.lubedealer.com/klarkin