Re: Keith Dunn

Scorcher wrote:
"WOW!
Keith Dunn just sent me a link to his page...
Y'all, this man HAS THE GOODS!

I feel SO IGNORANT because I'd never heard of him before. I'm sure most of
you already know about him, but you might want to check him out again
anyway: http://www.alonewiththeblues.com";

I followed up a previous message to this list and listened to Keith's samples.  It's very enjoyable stuff, deeply blue, reminded me of how beautiful and compelling a few notes can be when they're played with the right stuff behind them.

Thanks, Richard Hunter