	From: Peace, Kenneth=20
	Sent: 09 May 2004 12:14
	To: 'Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx'
	Subject: Where to get an MC-127 element
=09
	Hello list,
	=20
	I'm a regular reader but a rare poster.  I have a good friend in
the UK looking to get hold of a replacement element for his bullet mic.
He's after an MC-127 ceramic element.
	=20
	I'm worried about the quality from e-bay etc and am therefore
looking for recommendations for a quality dealer based anywhere who can
supply this kit.
	=20
	Thanks in advance for any help
	Ken