Re: Charlie Musslewhite Review

&gt;There's an old axiom in the trade: &quot;When the size of the band
exceeds <br>
&gt;the size of the audience, it's time to get on the bus&quot;. <br>
I once played to to a single person at a cinderblock VFW hall west of
Nashville.&nbsp; I asked the bartender why there was only one person in
attendance.&nbsp; He replied &quot;Aw, there was a killin' here last
week.&quot;<br>
Took three more weekends for the crowd to come back, but then it was an
okay gig.</font></html>