Re: How to make CD's from a Sony mini-disc recorder

In a message dated 5/9/04 12:03:29 PM, dr.alters-wizardsway@xxxxxxx writes:

> I have an older model Sony minidisc model MZ-R37. I have been recording ou=
r=20
> bands rehearsals and gigs.=A0 I can't get it to download so that I can bur=
n=20
> CD's for the guys. .=A0. . Does anyone have any advice?
>=20
   I have a Sony MZ-R70 minidisc...It records great but, same problem.. I=20
can't get it to download into my Macintosh computer. I have an IMic, Itunes,=
=20
Toast and all that stuff, but still can't make it work. It will download for=
 a few=20
seconds, sometimes as long as 30 seconds, then stop. An alert says the disk=20
is responding too slowly....    Any advice here also???

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp